Black Forest Baked Oatmeal
- 70g apple sauce
- 50g oats
- 30g chocolate protein powder (or 10g cocoa powder)
- 125ml oat milk (or only 100ml if you aren’t using protein powder)
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 100g frozen forest fruits
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Using your blender, pulse the oats and baking powder into a flour and then transfer it to a bowl.
- Blend the apple sauce, protein powder, milk, flax seeds and salt until smooth and pour over the oats.
- Grease a ramekin with coconut oil and then add in your oat mixture.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Once the oats have cooked, warm the forest fruits in a small pan (with the maple syrup if desired).
- Serve the baked chocolate oats with the warm forest fruits and a drizzle of almond butter.