Extra Rich Cacao Vodka Truffles
Prep Time: 30 mins
- 7 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3-4 tbsp maple/agave/brown rice syrup
- 2 tbsp canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp Kin Vodka toffee vodka
- Garnish: Cacao powder, desiccated coconut, crushed nuts, freeze dried berries
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cacao, sweetener, almond milk and coconut oil and mix until everything is well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour in the Kin Vodka toffee vodka and mix again. You’ll be left with a really smooth and creamy mixture. Adjust sweetness to taste, then pop this into the freezer for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Once the mixture is nice and firm, roll into balls, then coat these in your garnishing of choice.
- Store in the fridge.