No Bake Chocolate Doughnuts
Prep Time 20 mins + 1 hour cooling
- 200g pitted dates
- 100g mixed nuts (walnuts, pecans, brazil nuts and hazelnuts)
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- 4 tbsp. warm water
For The Topping
- Using the bowl of your Ninja Kitchen, place the four ingredients and blitz until the ingredients combine together, do not over pulse so you get some crunch from the nuts.
- Wet your hands with warm water and using a silicone doughnut tray and share some of the raw dough equally between the doughnut moulds.
- Place in the fridge for approximately 1 hour to help set.
- After an hour or so, remove the doughnuts from the tray and drizzle with melted white chocolate.