Vegan Creamy Tomato Spaghetti
Prep Time 60 mins
- 150g gluten free spaghetti or other pasta of choice
- 1 whole courgette
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 whole red pepper
- Mixed Herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80ml coconut milk (drinking kind)
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Finally dice the onion and add these into a frying pan with a little olive oil. Sauté these over a medium heat until translucent, then crush In the garlic cloves.
- Slice the pepper into small pieces and cut the tomatoes in half. Add both of these into the pan and continue to cook until the tomatoes release their juices and can be mashed with the back of the spoon.
- Allow the mixture to cool, the pour into your Ninja blender along with the coconut milk, tomato puree and a good pinch of salt, pepper and mixed herbs. Blend until smooth.
- Spiralise your courgette and toss this through the spaghetti. Mix in the sauce so that all of the pasta is evenly coated, then serve and enjoy!