Prep: 6 minutes | Container: 700ml Single-serve Cup | Makes: 4 servings
- 1 ripe avocado, cut in half
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 40g Parmesan cheese, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 30g oil cured anchovy fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 240ml cold water
- Place all ingredients into the 700ml Single-Serve Cup in the order listed.
- Select “START/STOP” and blend for 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Remove blades from cup after blending.