Prep: 20 minutes | Air Fry: 30 minutes | Makes: 4 Servings
- 400g cauliflower
- 150g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 300ml milk
- 100g panko breadcrumbs
- 30ml sunflower oil
- 90ml Buffalo hot sauce
- 4 x 175g sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 120g mayonnaise
- 60g ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200g finely sliced red or white cabbage
- 1 red skinned apple, cored and finely sliced
- 1 stick celery, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Cut the cauliflower into 2.5cm florets.
- Put flour, onion, garlic, cumin, paprika into a bowl and season to taste. Gradually whisk in milk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Put panko breadcrumbs into another bowl.
- Dip cauliflower florets into batter to coat and then toss in breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Prick sweet potatoes with a fork several times. Rub olive oil into potato skin and sprinkle sea salt over.
- Insert crisper plate in both drawers. Add cauliflower bites to zone 1 drawer and sweet potatoes to zone 2 drawer and insert into unit. Select zone 1, select AIR FRY, set temperature to 180°C and set time to 25 minutes. Select zone 2 and select AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 30 minutes. Select SYNC. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Meanwhile mix the oil and buffalo sauce together. When zone 1 reaches 15 minutes, remove drawer and baste cauliflower in buffalo sauce mix. Turn sweet potatoes at the same time. Reinsert drawers to resume cooking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, vinegar, poppy seeds andseasoning. Add cabbage, apple, celery and herbs to the bowl and toss with dressing until evenly coated.
- Serve cauliflower bites with sweet potato and coleslaw.