RECIPE BY: Dan IG: @thedailydan_
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES | COOKING TIME: 18 MINUTES
3 chicken breasts skinless, boneless, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 cup panko breadcrumbs or gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
Cooking oil spray
1. Preheat the air fryer at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes.
2. Trim any fat from the chicken breast and cut into 1-inch chunks; set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl whisk eggs
4. Add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt to the breadcrumbs
5. Now dip each chicken piece into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs, pressing lightly to help the coating adhere.
6. Place chicken nuggets in the air fryer basket, in a single layer; you may need to bake in two batches or more, depending on the size of your fryer.
7. Spray the nuggets with some cooking oil and air fry for 12-15 minutes or until crispy.
8. Once done remove the nuggets from the basket with a tong. Serve with your favourite dip and enjoy!
Garlic & Herb Chips
1. Chop the potatoes into fries (about 1cm/0.5 inch), leaving the skin on
2. Put the chips into a large bowl and cover with cold water. Mix around and leave to stand for a few minutes
3. Put onto a clean towel and pat dry.
4. Transfer the chips to a large bowl. Add the oil, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
5. Put the chips into the Ninja Foodi Smart Grill & Air Fryer. Cook the chips for 18 minutes at 200°C. Shake the chips after 10 minutes and then pull them out once times up.