PREP: 10 MINUTES | PREHEAT: APPROX. 8-10 MINUTES | TOTAL COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES |MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
1.8 kg fresh chicken wings
Cajun seasoning, as desired
Kosher salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
- To install the grill grate, position it flat on top of the heating element and gently press down until it sits into place. Place Crisper Basket on grill grate, then close the hood.
- While holding the smoke box lid open, use the pellet scoop to pour pellets into the smoke box until filled to the top. Then close the smoke box lid.
- Turn dial to AIR FRY. Press WOODFIRE FLAVOUR. Set temperature to 200°C and set time to 30 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating (preheating will take approx.8–10 minutes).
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- When unit beeps to signify it has preheated and ADD FOOD is displayed, open hood and place wings in basket. Close hood to begin cooking. Several times during cooking, open hood and use silicone-tipped tongs to flip the wings.
- When cooking is complete, open hood, remove wings from basket and serve.