RECIPE BY: Stacey Hatfield @naturalspoonfuls
MAKES: 2 SERVINGS
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 small Potatoes, diced
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Italian Herbs
200g can Butter Beans, drained & rinsed
2 handfuls Salad Leaves
½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
1 Carrot, julienned
2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
1 tsp Flaxseeds
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
¼ cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and prepare a baking tray.
- In a bowl, toss potato in half the oil, garlic powder and Italian herbs.
- Place in air fryer, select roast and cook at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter beans and remaining oil.
- Place butter beans into air fryer, select air fry and cook at 170 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place crispy potatoes, butter beans and remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl and drizzle with dressing.