PREP: 10 MINUTES | AIR FRY: 15 MINUTES | MAKES: 2-4 SERVINGS
450g uncooked large prawns, peeled, de-veined
2 garlic cloves, peeled, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
½ teaspoon chilli powder
60ml plus 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
Sea salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
300g cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
1. In a bowl, toss prawns with garlic, thyme, chilli powder, 60ml oil, salt and pepper.
2. In a separate bowl, toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
3. Insert crisper plates in both drawers. Place prawns in zone 1 drawer, then insert drawer in unit. Place tomatoes in zone 2 drawer, then insert drawer in unit.
4. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 15 minutes. Select zone 2, AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 10 minutes. Select MATCH. Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
5. When the zone 1 and zone 2 times reach 5 minutes, remove the drawers from unit and shake for 10 seconds. Reinsert drawers in unit to resume cooking.
6. When cooking is complete, serve immediately.