PREP: 5 MINUTES | PREHEAT: 4 MINUTES | COOK: 10-12 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
4 mini Portabello or large Chesnutt mushrooms
1 tsp olive oil
4 rashers thick smoked back bacon
Large tomatoes, halved
Serve with fried eggs and baked beans
1. Insert grill plate in unit and close lid. Select GRILL, set temperature to LO and set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
2. While unit is preheating, brush mushrooms with oil.
3. Once the unit has beeped to signify it has preheated, place sausages and mushrooms on grill plate. Close lid.
4. When unit beeps and the display reads FLIP halfway through cooking, open lid, flip sausages over, add bacon rashers and tomatoes. Close lid to continue cooking.
5. Cooking is complete when sausages reach an internal temperature of 75˚C. Serve breakfast with eggs and baked beans if desired.