PREP: 5 MINUTES | CONTAINER: 700ML SINGLE SERVE CUP | PROGRAM: PULSE | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
½ small onion, peeled, quartered
1 small red chili, deseeded
1 garlic clove, peeled
1 large tomato, deseeded, quartered
10g fresh coriander, stalks and leaves
Juice of half a lime
2 ripe avocado pears, peeled, stone removed
Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Place the first five ingredients into the 700ml Single-Serve Cup.
2. Press PULSE 2–3 times until roughly chopped.
3. Add lime juice, avocado and seasoning. Press PULSE 2–4 times until the desired consistency is reached.
4. Remove blades from cup after blending.
5. Transfer to a bowl and enjoy with tortilla chips.