PREP: 10 MINUTES | TOTAL COOK TIME: 36 MINUTES | MAKES: 8 SERVINGS
1.4 kg frozen prepared Italian meatballs, divided
8 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
½ cup honey
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Install a crisper plate in both drawers. Place half the meatballs in the Zone 1 drawer, then insert drawer in unit. Place the other half in the Zone 2 drawer, then insert drawer in unit.
2. Select Zone 1, select AIRFRY, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 36 minutes. Select MATCH to match Zone 2 settings with Zone1. Press the START/PAUSE button to begin cooking.
3. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. When the time reaches 20 minutes, press START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove drawers from unit and shake the meatballs. Reinsert drawers and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
5 .When the time reaches 6 minutes, press the START/PAUSE button to pause cooking. Remove Zone 1 drawer from unit, and pour meatballs into a large bowl. Pour half the honey garlic sauce into the large bowl with the meatballs and toss to evenly coat. Place meatballs back into Zone 1 drawer and reinsert drawer. Repeat this step with the Zone 2 drawer. Press the START/PAUSE button to resume cooking
6. When cooking is complete, transfer meatballs to a bowl. Top with chopped parsley and serve.