PREP: 5 MINUTES | PREHEAT: 9 MINUTES | COOK: 27-30 MINUTES | MAKES: 6 SERVINGS
6 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts (200g each)
3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
Sea salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
240ml honey mustard sauce
240ml cup barbecue sauce
1. Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL, set temperature to MED, and set time to 30 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
2. While unit is preheating, evenly brush each chicken breast with a 1 /2 tablespoon canola oil. Then season with salt and pepper, as desired.
3. When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place chicken breasts on grill plate. Close lid and cook for 10 minutes.
4. While chicken is cooking, combine the two sauces and mix until thoroughly incorporated. After 10 minutes, flip chicken. Close lid to continue cooking for 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, liberally baste chicken with the sauce mixture, flip over, and liberally baste the other side. Close lid to continue cooking for 5 minutes.
6. After 5 minutes, repeat step 5. Close lid and cook for 7 more minutes.
7. If necessary, baste chicken again and cook for 3 more minutes or until centremost point of chicken reaches an internal temperature of 75°C.
8. When cooking is complete, remove chicken from unit and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.