PREP: 10 MINUTES |MARINATE: 30 MINUTES| PREHEAT: APPROX. 10-12 MINUTES| TOTAL COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES |MAKES: 8 SERVINGS
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
¾ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
Kosher salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
8 salmon fillets, deboned, skin removed
Nonstick cooking spray
- In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by whisking together all ingredients except the salmon. Then place the marinade and salmon in a large resealable plastic bag. Massage the outside of the bag to work the marinade over all parts of the salmon, then place the bag in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinate.
- To install the grill grate, position it flat on top of the heating element and gently press down until it sits into place, then close the hood.
- Turn dial to GRILL, set temperature to HI, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating (preheating will take approx. 10–12 minutes).
- When the unit beeps to signify it is preheated and ADD FOOD is displayed, open the hood and spray the grill grate with cooking spray. Add the salmon to the grill, then close hood to begin cooking.
- When the unit displays FLIP, open hood and flip the salmon. Close hood and continue cooking.
- When cooking is complete, open hood, remove salmon from grill and serve with your favourite side dish.