PREP: 20 MINUTES| TOTAL TIME: 50 MINS| MAKES: 8 SERVINGS
100g white sugar
100g melted butter
90g self-raising flour
10g cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
5 oreo biscuits broken into pieces
80g Lotus Biscoff spread
2-3 Biscoff biscuits
- Using a large bowl, add the melted butter and white sugar and whisk together to cream both of the ingredients together.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, vanilla and eggs and whisk further to combine the dry and wet ingredients together. Then add the broken pieces of Oreos and fold them gently in the batter.
- Pre-heat your Ninja Foodi Mini Flip Oven to 170C degrees.
- Place the batter in a 6-inch greased round tin and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Pierce the cake to check it has baked through, allow the cake to cool for around 20-25 minutes then remove the cake from the tin and allow it to cool on a wire rack.
- Place the cake back in the tin, melt the Lotus Biscoff spread in the microwave for approximately 30-45 seconds, drizzle over the top of the cake, sprinkle pieces of Lotus biscuits and place the cake in the fridge for approximately 15 minutes for the Biscoff spread to harden.
- Slice and enjoy!