PREP: 15 MINUTES | PREHEAT: 2 MINUTES | COOK: 20-25 MINUTES | MAKES: 12 SERVINGS
180g dark chocolate 180g butter
260g caster sugar
3 large eggs
80g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
100g milk chocolate, roughly chopped into small chunks
1. Line crisper basket with a whole piece of baking parchment.
2. Break up the dark chocolate and place with the butter, in a small saucepan. Gently melt on a low heat, stir until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
3. In a large bowl, beat the sugar and eggs with an electric whisk until thick and creamy, then gently add chocolate mixture in. Sift the flour and cocoa over and fold in with a spoon. Finally fold in the chopped up chocolate and raspberries. Pour mixture into lined crisper basket.
4. Insert cooking pot in unit and close lid. Select BAKE, set temperature to 170°C and set time to 25 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
5. When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place brownies in cooking pot. Close lid and cook for 20-25 minutes. The brownies should be soft.
6. Leave to cool in crisper basket before lifting out, using the baking parchment like a sling. Cut into squares.