Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 30-35 minutes | Serves: 2-4 | Program: Roast
- 1 (1.2kg) whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Flaked sea salt, as desired
- Fresh cracked black pepper, as desired
- 75g BBQ sauce
1. Tie legs and wings with cooking twine, brush with oil and season with salt and pepper as desired.
2. Insert crisper plate in pan and place pan in unit. Preheat unit by selecting ROAST, set temperature to 170°C and set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
3. Once unit has preheated, remove pan and place chicken on crisper plate breast-side up. Place pan back in unit.
4. Select ROAST, set temperature to 170°C and set time for 30 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
5. After 20 minutes, open pan and begin brushing chicken with BBQ sauce every 5 minutes, until cooking is complete and a thermometer reads 75°C.
6. When cooking is complete, remove chicken from pan. Carve chicken and serve.