PREP: 10 MINUTES | COOK: 28 MINUTES |STEAM BUILD: 8 MINUTES |MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
650g mixed root vegetables, (beetroot, carrot, parsnip, sweet potatoes or potatoes)
1-2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
Sea salt, season to taste
- Peel vegetables and cut into 3-4cm even sized pieces.
- In a bowl, add vegetables, oil, thyme leaves and salt. Toss together to make sure all the vegetables are coated in oil. Place into basket.
- Add water to bottom of pot. Place Cook & Crisp™ basket on top. Close the lid and move slider to middle position.
- Select STEAM AIR FRY, set temperature to 200 ̊C, set time to 15 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin cooking (this will STEAM for approximately 11 minutes before switching to STEAM AIR FRY).
- Check vegetables after 13 minutes to see if they are cooked to your preference. When cooking is complete, carefully remove the basket and serve vegetables hot.