PREP: 15 MINUTES | ROAST: 15 MINUTES | MAKES: 2-4 SERVINGS
3 tablespoons steak seasoning
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3 salmon fillets (170g each)
4 tablespoons olive oil
450g asparagus, ends trimmed
30g grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, mix together steak seasoning and brown sugar.
2. Rub the top of each salmon fillet with1 tablespoon oil, then cover fillets generously with sugar mixture. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, toss asparagus with remaining1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper.
4. Place the fillets in zone 1 drawer, skin side down, then insert drawer in unit. Place the asparagus in zone 2 drawer, then insert drawer in unit.
5. Insert crisper plates in both drawers. Select ROAST, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 17 minutes. Select MATCH. Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
6. When zone 2 time reaches 7 minutes, remove drawer from unit and flip asparagus using silicone-tipped tongs. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking.
7. When zone 2 time reaches 2 minutes, remove drawer from unit and sprinkle half the Parmesan cheese over the asparagus and give the drawer a light toss. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking.
8. When cooking is complete, transfer fillets and asparagus to a serving plate. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the asparagus and serve.