PREP: 10 MINUTES | PREHEAT: 3 MINUTES | COOK: 20 MINUTES | MAKES: 6 SERVINGS
300g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
300g zucchini, cut on slant into 1.5cm slices
100g thick asparagus tips
2 red pepper, deseeded and cut into thick slices
2 small red onions, peeled and halved
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Insert cooking pot in unit and close lid. Select ROAST, set temperature to 180°C, and set time to 20 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating.
2. While unit is preheating, place all vegetables, except tomatoes into a large bowl. Add oil, herbs and garlic. Then season with salt and pepper, as desired. Toss together until all vegetables are coated.
3. When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place coated vegetables in cooking pot. Close lid and cook for 20 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, stir vegetables. Add tomatoes. Close lid to continue cooking for 10 minutes.
5. When cooking is complete, serve immediately.