PREP: 20 MINUTES | AIR FRY: 18 MINUTES | ROAST: 15 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
2 blocks halloumi (225g each)
75g plain flour
1 teaspoon sumac
1 teaspoon za’atar
150g natural Greek yogurt
2 tablespoon coriander, chopped
Cooking spray or oil
Chilli Corn on the Cob
50g butter, softened
2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon rose harissa
4 sweetcorn cobettes
1. Drain halloumi and pat dry. Cut into thick chips.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, sumac and za'atar. Dip halloumi into the mix to lightly coat.
3. Insert crisper plates into both drawers. Liberally spray drawer 1 with cooking spray or oil, add halloumi and spray with oil. Insert drawer into unit.
4. Make chilli butter: In a bowl, place butter, tomato ketchup, honey and harissa, beat together till smooth. Using a pastry brush, or back of a teaspoon, brush each cobette with butter. Reserve remaining butter by placing in cling film, form into a sausage shape, wrap and chill whilst corn is cooking. Place corn on to crisper plate in zone 2 drawer. Insert drawer into unit.
5. Select zone 1, select AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C and time for 26 minutes. Select zone 2, select ROAST, set temperature to 180°C and time to 15 minutes. Select SYNC. START/STOP to begin.
6. When zone 1 time reaches 10 minutes, rearrange halloumi chips and sweetcorn. Repeat when zone 1 time reaches 6 minutes.7Cut chilli butter into 4 and place on top of corn. Serve with halloumi topped with Greek yogurt swirled with chopped coriander.