PREP: 15 MINUTES | AIR FRY: 20 MINUTES | ROAST: 15 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
400g firm tofu, pat dry and cut into 2.5cm cubes
2 tablespoons corn flour
650g frozen stir fry vegetables
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
120g sweet & sour sauce(shop bought)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Sea salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a bowl, toss tofu with corn flour until coated.
2. Insert a crisper plate into both drawers. Place tofu in zone 1 drawer, then insert drawer in unit. Place frozen vegetables and oil in zone2 drawer, then insert drawer in unit.
3. Select zone 1, select AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C, and set time to 25 minutes. Select zone 2, select ROAST, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 17 minutes. Select SYNC. Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
4. When zone 1 time reaches 15 minutes, from unit and shake for 10 seconds. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking. Repeat when zone 1 time reaches 7 minutes.
5. When zone 2 time reaches 5 minutes remove from unit and shake drawer for 10 seconds. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking.
6. When cooking is complete, transfer tofu to a bowl and toss with sweet & sour sauce until coated. Transfer vegetables to another bowl and toss with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Serve immediately