PREP: 10 MINUTES | CONTAINER: 700ML SINGLE SERVE CUP | PROGRAM: BLEND | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
2 large eggs
125g plain flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh thyme or rosemary leaves
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 220°C.
2. Place ingredients into the 700ml Single-Serve Cup in the order listed.
3. Press BLEND.
4. Remove blades from cup. Let it stand for at least 30 minutes.
5. Place sausages and oil into a shallow baking dish. Cook for 15 minutes until sausages are starting to brown and the oil is smoking hot.
6. Carefully pour over batter and return to oven and cook for 25–30 minutes until the batter is well risen and golden brown.
7. Cooking is complete when golden brown. Serve immediately.