PREP: 10 MINUTES | TOTAL COOK TIME: 27 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
2 packages (340g each) frozen potato gnocchi
4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
Kosher salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
1 tablespoon water
1 head broccoli (approx. 280g), cut in 5cm florets
4 uncooked hot Italian sausages (approx. 85g each), sliced in 2.5cm pieces
½ cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
1 jar (425g) alfredo sauce
1. In a large bowl, add gnocchi, 2 tablespoons canola oil, salt, and pepper and toss to evenly combine.
2. Remove the crisper plate from the Zone 1 drawer, add 1 tablespoon water to the bottom of the drawer, followed by the seasoned gnocchi. Insert drawer in unit.
3. Add, broccoli, remaining canola oil, salt, and pepper to the large bowl and toss to evenly combine.
4. Install a crisper plate in the Zone 2 drawer, add the broccoli mixture, then evenly top with sausage. Insert drawer in unit.
5. Select Zone 1, select BAKE, set temperature to 195°C and set time to 27 minutes.
6. Select Zone 2, select AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 25 minutes. Select SYNC. Press the START/PAUSE button to begin cooking.
7. In a medium bowl, add the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter and mix until evenly combined.
8. When Zone 1 time reaches 18 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove Zone 1 basket from unit and shake. Add the alfredo sauce and stir to evenly coat. Reinsert drawer and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
9. When Zone 1 time reaches 10 minutes, select START/PAUSE button to pause cooking. Remove Zone 1 drawer from the unit, stir, and top with the bread crumb mixture. Reinsert drawer in unit.
10. Remove Zone 2 drawer from the unit and shake. Reinsert drawer and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
11. When cooking is complete, transfer the gnocchi and sausage mixture to a plate and serve warm.