PREP: 10 MINUTES | TOTAL COOK TIME: APPROX. 45 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
1 package (340g) green beans, trimmed, cut in half
1 package (565g pre-cut butternut pumpkin)
1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
140g boneless pork chops(about 5 ounces each)
2 tablespoon canola oil
½ cup pre-made barbecue sauce
1. In a medium bowl, add the green beans, butternut pumpkin, olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss until combined.
2. Install a crisper plate in both drawers. Place the green bean medley in the Zone 2 basket and place basket in the unit.
3. Coat each pork chop with ½ tablespoon canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the probe into the centre of the thickest part of the largest pork chop. Place the pork with the probe and the remaining 3 chops in the Zone 1 drawer. Feed the probe cord through the cutout on the top left of the basket then place the probe in the jack on the bottom left of the display. Evenly coat each chop with barbecue sauce. Insert drawer in unit.
5. Select Zone 1, select AIRFRY, set temperature to 195°C. Use PROBE button to select Small Preset, then use the arrows on the LEFT to select PORK and the arrows on the RIGHT to select desired doneness.
6. Select Zone 2, select AIR FRY, set temperature to 200°C and set time to 45 minutes. Select SYNC. Press the START/PAUSE button to begin cooking. Monitor the Zone 2 drawer and shake every 15 minutes during cooking.
7 .When cooking is complete, use tongs to carefully remove the chops from the Zone 1 drawer and place on a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Use oven mitts to remove the probe before slicing the chops. Serve with green bean medley.