Contributed by Lala Chong on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes | Serves: 4
- 500 grams Pork Belly - Parboiled and Sliced
- 10 Dried Chinese Mushrooms (Rinsed, then Soak. Do not drain water)
- 10 Pieces Tau Pok / Tau Kwa
- 3 Hardboiled Eggs
- Cooking Oil
- Minced Shallots
- Spring Onions/Coriander (for Garnish)
- 2 tablespoons Dark Soya Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Five Spice Powder
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Star Anise
- 1 Bulb of Garlic (Skin intact)
- Handful of Rock Sugar
- White Pepper
- Combine ingredients for seasonings and set aside.
- Use SAUTE Mode on Foodi - Add Oil and sauté Minced Shallots until fragrant.
- Add the Pork and pan fry for few minutes.
- Add prepared seasoning, mushrooms, tau pok, eggs and water from soaking mushrooms.
- Add more water to fill liquid to at least 3/4 of all ingredients.
- Use Pressure Lid, select PRESSURE function set to High and adjust time to 30 minutes.
- For thicker gravy, change to Sauté Mode after Pressure cooking is done and cook until your preferred sauce consistency.
- Garnish with Spring Onions and serve over steamed rice!
Image: By Lala Chong