PREP: 15 MINUTES | ROAST: 40 MINUTES | AIR FRY: 23 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
4 large baking potatoes (250g to 300g each)
1 onion, diced
200g smoked bacon, cut into little pieces
100g Cheddar cheese, grated
100g Cheddar cheese, cut in slices 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
1. Wash potatoes, with a fork, prick skin several times. Insert crisper plate in the Zone 1 drawer and place the potatoes inside. Without the crisper plate inserted, put the onions and bacon in the drawer in Zone 2, mix and insert into the unit.
2. Select Zone 1, then turn the dial to select ROAST, set the temperature to 200°C and the cooking time to 40 minutes. Select Zone 2, turn the dial to select AIR FRY, set the temperature to 200°C and the cooking time to 15 minutes. Select SYNC. Press the dial to start cooking.
3. After 20 minutes, turn the potatoes. After another 15 minutes, stir the contents of drawer 2.
4. When cooking is complete, check that the potatoes are tender by sticking the tip of a knife into them. Let the potatoes cool, then cut them in half and scoop potato with a spoon.
5. In a bowl, mash the potato filling, crème fraîche, bacon, onion, grated cheddar, add with salt and pepper. Stuff the potato skins with mixture. Use the sliced Cheddar to top each stuffed potato.
6. Insert a crisper plate in the drawer in Zone 2, divide the potatoes between the two drawers and insert into the unit. Turn the dial to select AIR FRY, set the temperature to 200°C and the cooking time to 8 minutes and select MATCH. Press the dial to start cooking.
7. Once cooking is complete, use silicone tongs to place the potatoes on a plate and serve immediately with a salad.