PREP: 25 MINUTES | ROAST: 17-20 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
300g frozen chopped spinach,thawed
60g cream cheese
30g grated Parmesan cheese
120g mozzarella cheese, divided
1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
1 teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 large portobello mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed
350g courgettes, medium diced
1 red pepper, medium diced
1 orange pepper, large diced
300g aubergine, medium diced
4 thick asparagus spears, end strimmed, cut into 1cm pieces
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Wrap spinach in a cotton towel or paper towels and squeeze out excess liquid.
2. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, 60g mozzarella cheese, garlic, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Add spinach and mix well.
3. Fill the mushrooms with the spinach and cheese mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, combine all vegetable medley ingredients and toss well.
5. Place prepared mushrooms in zone 1 drawer, without a crisper plate inserted then insert drawer in unit. Place vegetables without a crisper plate inserted in zone 2 drawer, then insert drawer in unit.
6. Select ROAST, set temperature to 180°C and set time to 15 minutes. Select zone 2, select ROAST, set temperature to 180°C, and set time to 27 minutes. Select SYNC. Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
7. When zone 1 and 2 time reaches 10 minutes, remove the zone 1 drawer from unit and top mushrooms with remaining mozzarella cheese. Remove the zone 2 drawer and stir vegetables. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking.
8. When cooking is complete, serve immediately.