RECIPE BY: Holly Dyson IG: @growthegrin
Ingredients for the Ice Cream:
1 can coconut cream (400ml)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla paste
3 tbsp cocoa
1. Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
2. Transfer into the Ninja 1 lite tubs, and place in the freezer for 24hrs.
3. Place it in the Ninja CREAMi, select ‘Ice Cream’.
4. Then dig a little hole in the middle and place 1/2 cup broken up brownie pieces in the middle of the ice cream. Place back in the CREAMi and select ‘Mix in’.
Ingredients for brownie:
1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup cacao/cocoa
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp instant coffee
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 flax eggs (3 tbsp ground flax meal + 6 tbsp water)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
1/2 cup plant based milk mixed with 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 170C.
2. Prepare flax egg and allow to rest for 5 mins.
3. Sieve all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add in wet ingredients and fold to combine. Add in chocolate chips.
4. Pour into a lined brownies tray.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-35 mins.
6. Allow to cool to room temp.