Contributed by Jeffrey Koh on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 7 minutes | Serves: 2
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Slices of whole meal bread
- Black pepper
1. Separate egg yolks from whites.
2. Beat egg white with an electric mixer on low speed until stiff peaks.
3. Spoon whites onto bread.
4. Make a hole in the middle for egg yolk.
5. Carefully slip egg yolk in the middle of the egg white.
6. Preheat Foodi, select BAKE at 120°C for 3mins
7. Bake at 120°C for 7mins.
8. Season with pepper & salt. Serve.
Note: Bake at 120°C for 7 mins, the egg will be soft boiled. Adjust timing depending on how well cooked you want your egg to be.
Images: By Jeffrey Koh