Prep: 10 minutes | Freeze: 15 minutes | Container: 2.1 L Total Crushing Pitcher | Makes: 4 servings
- 280 g frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 small frozen ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 250 ml light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Place all ingredients into the 2.1 L Total Crushing Pitcher in the order listed.
- Select ICE CREAM. While program is running, use the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
- Remove mixture from the Total Crushing Pitcher and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes before serving. If you prefer a hard ice cream consistency, pour mixture into a loaf pan and place in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, or until hardened.