RECIPE BY: Cassie Slaney @bodylovenutrition_
MAKES: 2-3 Servings
250g your favourite dry pasta
1/2 butternut pumpkin, roughly chopped
1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
1/4 cup reserved pasta water
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Sprinkle salt and pepper
1. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions. Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to boil and cook the pumpkin for 8-10 minutes.
2. Grate the cheddar cheese and reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water.
3. In the Ninja Nutri-Blender Pro BN500 add the cooked pumpkin, tasty cheese, pasta water, garlic olive oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper and blend for 15 seconds until smooth.
4. Combine the cooked pasta with the creamy pumpkin sauce and toss to combine.
5. Spoon into individual servings bowls with optional extra cheese on top.