PREP: 5 MINUTES | CONTAINER: 2.1L PITCHER | MAKES: 3-4 SERVINGS
Frozen dragon fruit
Frozen pineapple chunks
Sweetener of choice, as desired
1. Install stacked blade in the 2.1 L Pitcher.
2. Pour coconut milk into the pitcher, filling to the 500 ml line.
3. Add frozen dragon fruit and frozen pineapple and sweetener (optional) up to, but not exceeding, the 1300 ml line. Install the lid.
4. Select BOWL, then press START/STOP. If more blending is needed, run on Speed 10 until combined.
5. Remove lid and stacked blade from pitcher after blending.
6. Decorate with toppings of your choice and serve.