PREP: 20 MINUTES | AIR FRY: 30 MINUTES | MAKES: 2-4 SERVINGS
240g plain flour
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon chilli powder
2 large eggs
2-4 boneless pork chops, cut in half lengthwise, pounded 1cm thick
450g frozen sweet potato chips
120g honey mustard dressing
60g granulated sugar
60ml apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1 tablespoon celery seeds
280g finely sliced red cabbage
1. Place flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chilli powder in a bowl and mix well.
2. Place eggs in a shallow bowl and whisk thoroughly for 60 seconds. Place seasoned flour in a second shallow bowl.
3. Working one at a time, dip the pork chops in egg, then in seasoned flour, then again in egg, then again in flour. Set aside.
4. Place pork chops in zone 1 drawer, then insert drawer in unit. Place sweet potato chips in zone 2 drawer, then insert drawer in unit.
5. Select zone 1, select AIR FRY (with crisper plate inserted), set temperature to 200°C, and set time to 15 minutes. Select zone 2, select AIR FRY, set temperature to 180°C and set time to 30 minutes. Select SYNC. Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
6. When zone 2 time reaches 10 minutes, remove drawer from unit and shake drawer for 10 seconds. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking.
7. When zone 1 time reaches 7 minutes, remove drawer from unit and flip pork chops using silicone-tipped tongs. Reinsert drawer to continue cooking.
8. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, honey mustard dressing, sugar, vinegar, poppy seeds and celery seeds. Add cabbage to the bowl and toss with dressing until evenly coated.
9. When cooking is complete, transfer porkchops to a plate and top with coleslaw. Serve with sweet potato chips.