Prep time: 5 minutes | Serves: 2
Ginger provides a natural anti-inflammatory and aids in digestion. Choose ripe pears for extra sweetness.
- 1 ripe pear, seeded, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 2 1/4 cups cold water
- Sweetener, to taste
Cup size: Regular 650ml cup
1. Place all of the ingredients into the Regular 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup in the order listed, starting with pear.
2. Select "Auto-iQ™ ULTRA BLEND".
3. Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
4. Pour mixture through a fine-mesh strainer to extract the flavored water.
Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.