PREP: 10 MINUTES | TOTAL COOK TIME: APPROX. 70 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
1 bunch (450g)asparagus, trimmed
1 medium red onion, peeled, diced
220g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
Kosher salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
4 fresh salmon fillets, 170g each
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1 small lemon, sliced thin
1. In a large bowl, add asparagus, red onion, mushrooms, 1 ½ tablespoons canola oil, salt and pepper and toss until evenly coated.
2. Rub top of each salmon fillet with remaining oil, then cover fillets generously with Cajun seasoning and top with 2 slices of lemon. Place probe in the centre of the thickest part of the largest salmon fillet.
3. Install a crisper plate in both drawers. Place the fillets in Zone 1 drawer. Feed the probe cord through the cutout on the top left of the probe then place the probe in the jack on the bottom left of the display. Place the asparagus mixture in the Zone 2 drawer then insert the drawer in unit.
4. Select Zone 1, select AIRFRY, and set temperature to 200°C. Use PROBE button to select Small Preset then use the arrows on the left to select FISH and the arrows on the right to select desired doneness.
5. Select Zone 2, select AIR FRY, set temperature to 195°C and set time to 20 minutes. Select SYNC. Press the START/PAUSE button to begin cooking.
6. When Zone 2 time reaches 10 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove drawer from unit and shake. Reinsert drawer and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
7. When cooking is complete, use oven mitts to remove the probe. Transfer fillets and asparagus mixture to a serving plate and serve.