PREP: 10 MINUTES| COOK: 40 MINUTES| MAKES: 4 SERVINGS |APPROX.STEAM BUILD: 11-12 MINUTES
1 unwaxed lemon
3 sprigs fresh thyme, divided
3 sprigs rosemary, divided
25g butter, soften
2 garlic cloves, minced
750g new potatoes
1 fennel bulb
3 garlic cloves, sliced
350ml chicken or vegetable stock
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Grate zest and juice lemon. Place lemon skin with a sprig of rosemary and thyme into chicken cavity. Tie legs of chicken together with cooking twine.
- Remove leaves from herb sprigs and mix half with butter and garlic. Spread butter over chicken skin.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters to make wedges. Slice fennel. Put into cooking pot with potatoes, remaining half of herbs and garlic. Pour over stock. Season to taste.
- Place top tier rack over vegetables and place chicken on top of vegetables. Sprinkle over lemon zest, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and season to taste.
- Close the lid and move slider to the middle position. Select STEAM AIR FRY, set temperature to 180°C and time to 20 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin cooking (the unit will build pressure for approximately 11 minutes before cooking begins).
- When cooking is complete, remove chicken from pot, cover with foil and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. Remove rack.
- Reduce stock in potatoes; move slider to the AIR FRY/STOVE TOP position, select SEAR/SAUTÈ and set to Hi-5. Allow stock to reduce for 5-10 minutes, until thick.
- Serve chicken with green vegetables and potatoes.