Prep: 5 minutes | Container: 700ml Single-serve Cup | Makes: 2 x 220ml Servings
- 7.5cm piece celery, cut in quarters
- 1/3 small carrot, peeled, cut in quarters
- 2.5cm piece beetroot, peeled
- 1/4 small green apple, peeled, cut in quarters
- 5cm piece cucumber, cut in half
- 1 small vine-ripened tomato, cut in eighths
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1.25cm jalapeño, seeds removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 60ml water
- 4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the 700ml Single-Serve Cup in the order listed. If using the vacuum blending feature, see page 6 for instructions.
- Select EXTRACT.
- Remove blades from cup after blending. Attach Spout Lid to enjoy on the go. If storing contents in the cup, refer to page 7 for instructions.