PREP: 5 MINUTES | CONTAINER: 700ML SINGLE SERVE CUP | PROGRAM: BLEND | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
1 medium egg
60g plain flour
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon sunflower oil or cooking spray
Lemon and sugar, to serve
1. Place ingredients into the 700ml Single-Serve Cup in the order listed.
2. Press BLEND.
3. Remove blades from cup.
4. Heat a frying pan over a moderate heat. Wipe over with some oiled paper or spray.
5. Pour a little batter into pan, swirl around to make a thin layer to completely cover pan. Cook underside until it is golden brown and the top starts to produce bubbles.
6. Flip over with a palette knife and cook the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of sugar.