PREP: 15 MINUTES | BAKE: 15 MINUTES | MAKES: 8-10 SERVINGS
80g peanut butter, divided
120g dark chocolate, divided
175g golden caster sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
60g self-raising flour
30g cocoa powder
1. Spray zone 1 drawer (without a crisping plate inserted) with cooking spray or oil, and line base with a piece of baking parchment.
2. Reserve 40g peanut butter and 30gchocolate. Break up the dark chocolate into pieces, add into a saucepan with peanut butter and butter. Gently melt and leave to cool. Meanwhile in a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until thick and creamy like salad cream. Add in chocolate mixture and whisk together.
3. Sieve flour and cocoa powder together into bowl and fold in with a large metal spoon. Spoon brownie mixture into prepared lined drawer. Melt peanut butter in a microwave for 40 seconds. Drizzle over the top of brownie.
4. Insert zone 1 drawer in unit. Select zone 1, select BAKE, set temperature to 160°C, and set time to 35-40 minutes. Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
5. When zone 1 time reaches 5 minutes, check whether brownie is cooked through. Cooking is complete when the brownie is soft to touch in centre.
6. Melt remaining chocolate in microwave for 20 seconds, stir then 20 seconds and stir. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of brownie. Leave to cool in drawer.
7. Leave to cool before lifting out, using the lining paper as a sling. Cut into squares.