PREP: 10 MINUTES | COOK: 28 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS | STEAM BUILD: 11 MINUTES
1 medium onion, diced
190g lardons or bacon chopped into little pieces
1kg potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
1 garlic clove, minced
Salt and pepper, season to taste
450ml vegetable or chicken stock
100g Gruyère cheese, grated
- Move slider to AIR FRY/STOVE TOP position. Select SEAR/SAUTÈ and set to 4. Select START/STOP to begin. Add butter to pot and preheat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in onion and lardons fry for a few minutes to brown, remove from pot. Turn off unit. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Layer potatoes into pot with onion, lardons, garlic and season to taste.
- Pour over stock and top with a layer of grated Gruyère.
- Close the lid and move slider to middle position. Select STEAM AIR FRY and set temperature to 180 ̊C. Set time to 20 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin cooking (this will STEAM for approximately 11 minutes before switching to STEAM AIR FRY).
- When cooking is complete, remove pot from unit and serve gratin hot.