RECIPE BY: Stacey Hatfield @naturalspoonfuls
MAKES: 1 LARGE (OR 2 MEDIUM) COOKIES
1 Free-Range Egg
3 tbsp Flour (I used oat flour, simply blitz oats in a blender)
2 tbsp Grass-Fed Butter, softened
2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
1 tbsp Cacao Powder
1/8 Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Chocolate Chips (I used White)
- Preheat oven.
- Combine butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla to bowl and stir to combine.
- Add flour, cacao powder, bicarb and salt. Stir until combined.
- Fold through chocolate chips.
- Place (one or two) cookie batter on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to rest for at least 5 minutes and enjoy!