PREP: 5 MINUTES | PREHEAT: APPROX.11-13 MINUTES | TOTAL COOK TIME: 50 MINUTES |MAKES: 4-8 SERVINGS
6 medium russet potatoes, cleaned, pierced with fork several times
2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 package (150 g) garlic and herb cream cheese
1/3 cup heavy cream
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Install the grill grate by positioning it flat on top of the heating element and gently pressing down until it sits into place, then close the hood. Turn dial to ROAST, set the temperature to 190°C and set time to 40 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin preheating (preheating will take approx. 3 minutes).
- When unit beeps to signify it has preheated and ADD FOOD is displayed, open hood and place potatoes on grill grate. Close hood to begin cooking.
- When cooking is complete, open hood, remove potatoes from grill and cut in half. Scoop out the inside contents and transfer to a large bowl, leaving the skins intact. Add half the cheddar cheese and the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined. Stuff the potato mixture back into the potato skins.
- While holding the smoke box lid open, use the pellet scoop to pour pellets into the smoke box until filled to the top. Then close the smoke box lid.
- Turn dial to ROAST. Press WOODFIRE FLAVOUR. Set temperature to 200°C and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking (preheating will take approx. 8–10 minutes).
- When unit beeps to signify it has preheated and ADD FOOD is displayed, open hood and place potatoes, filling side up, on grill grate. Close hood to begin cooking.
- When 3 minutes remain, open hood, and top each potato with the remaining cheddar cheese. Close hood to continue cooking.
- When cooking is complete, open hood, remove potatoes from grill, and serve with your favourite entrée.