RECIPE BY: Alex Lyons IG: @the.lyons.life
2 grilled chicken breasts - meat shredded or chopped
1 can black beans
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 cup chipotle in adobo (optional for added 🌶)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
4 large flour tortillas
1. Preheat Ninja XL Grill, using the Grill setting on high.
2. Chop or shred cooked chicken breast meat, place in a large bowl. Add beans, salsa, chipotle and cheese - stir to combine.
3. Once mixed, place 1/4 of the mixture in the middle of each flour tortilla. Roll up each chimichanga being careful to ensure there are no gaps in the tortilla. (I find it easiest to start with the edge closest to my body, and then fold in the sides.)
4. Once preheated, place the chimichangas in the Ninja XL Grill basket and give a light spray with Olive oil. Close the lid and allow to grill on high for 10 minutes or until golden.
5. Serve with guacamole, light sour cream, salsa and/or hot sauce!