PREP: 10 MINUTES | BAKE: 30 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
RACK LEVELS 1 & 3 | WIRE RACKS, OVEN TRAY, SHALLOW CASSEROLE DISH
1 can (400ml) coconut milk
4 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
4 x 120g salmon fillets
200g green beans, trimmed and cut in two
1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
25g fresh coriander leaves and stalks (save some of the leaves for garnish)
200g jasmine rice
475ml boiling water or stock
1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
1. In a jug, whisk coconut milk and curry paste together. Place salmon, trimmed beans and spring onions onto the oven tray. Sprinkle over coriander, pour over coconut milk and paste.
2. Wash rice and place in a shallow casserole dish, pour over boiling water/stock and add salt if not using stock. Stir together. Cover casserole dish with lid or tightly cover with foil to prevent steam from escaping.
3. Install the wire rack on level 3 and 1. Select BAKE, select 2 LEVEL, set temperature to 180°C, and set time to 30 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
4. When the unit has preheated, place casserole dish on wire rack on Level 3 for 30 minutes. Close oven door to begin cooking. After 5 minutes, place oven tray on Level 1 on wire rack. Close oven door and continue cooking.
5. When cooking is complete, remove from oven. Remove foil or lid from rice and with a fork, fluff rice before serving. Garnish salmon with coriander leaves, and lime wedges and serve with the rice.