Prep: 10 minutes | Makes: 400g
- 1 small parsnip, peeled
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 small sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320°F).
- Install the disc adapter in the Food Processor Bowl. Place the reversible disc, slicing side up, on the adapter. Install feed chute lid, and place vegetables in feed chute. Press SLICE, then use the pusher to push vegetables through the chute and repeat until all the vegetables are processed.
- Carefully remove from food processor bowl and place in a bowl with oil. Mix together.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30–35 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sea salt before serving.