PREP: 5- 10 MINUTES | PREHEAT: APPROX. 15-19 MINUTES| TOTAL COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES |MAKES: 6 SERVINGS
230 grams mild goat cheese, room temperature
113 grams garlic and herb soft cheese, room temperature
¼ cup julienned sundried tomatoes in herbed oil
2 tablespoons fresh or dried basil
2 tablespoons grated
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
57 grams fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
Kosher salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (230–255 grams each)
- In a small bowl, add the goat cheese, herbed cheese, tomatoes, basil, Parmesan, garlic, spinach, salt, and pepper and mix until fully combined.
- Lay each chicken breast flat and cut horizontally, about ½ of the way into the chicken. Fill each breast with 2 to 3 tablespoons of prepared filling. Then evenly cover the outside of the chicken with salt and pepper as desired.
- To install the grill grate, position it flat on top of the heating element and gently press down until it sits into place, then close the hood.
- While holding the smoke box lid open, use the pellet scoop to pour pellets into the smoke box until filled to the top. Then close the smoke box lid.
- Turn dial to GRILL. Press WOODFIRE FLAVOUR. Set the temperature to HI and set time to 25 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin cooking (preheating will take approx. 15–19 minutes).
- When unit beeps to signify it is preheated and ADD FOOD is displayed, open the hood and place the chicken to the grill. Close the hood to begin cooking.
- When cooking is complete, open hood and remove chicken from grill and serve with your favourite side.